mfnc module (B-H constitutive relation)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,everyone, Can someone help me? Under the magnetic flux conservation node of mfnc module, the simulation results of magnetization and residual magnetic flux density in the magnetization model are very different. How to choose the magnetization model for static magnetic field analysis? Thanks!

2 Replies Last Post May 4, 2024, 1:29 a.m. EDT
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 2 weeks ago May 3, 2024, 10:27 a.m. EDT

There is a difference. See the attached figure, showing screen shots of the equations, taken from the two different settings you mentioned. For a more detailed discussion of the physics, I recommend the text: "Permanent Magnet Materials and their Application" by Peter Campbell.

-------------------
Scientific Applications & Research Associates (SARA) Inc.
www.comsol.com/partners-consultants/certified-consultants/sara
There is a difference. See the attached figure, showing screen shots of the equations, taken from the two different settings you mentioned. For a more detailed discussion of the physics, I recommend the text: "Permanent Magnet Materials and their Application" by Peter Campbell.

Posted: 2 weeks ago May 4, 2024, 1:29 a.m. EDT

Hi, Robert Koslover. Thanks for your quick reply.

Hi, Robert Koslover. Thanks for your quick reply.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.