COMSOL is seeking a Web Developer to join our team in Burlington, MA.
You will be part of a small and talented team tasked with
maintaining the updated comsol.com website while simultaneously
maintaining legacy code to meet business needs. This is a very
exciting time in our organization and your opportunity to work
with an international group of Developers, Designers, as well as
experts in online Media and SEO. Expand your skill set while
making your mark on a very exciting industry.
Enjoy the stability of an established organization with the
creative, collaborative and fast paced environment of a
start-up. You will work closely both within your team and with
the IT and marketing departments to meet the needs of our growing
- Creating new features and functionality to improve the usability of comsol.com
- Planning and implementing web projects to meet the needs of the organization
- Collaborating with designers and developers both locally and globally to find innovative solutions to business challenges
- Rapid prototyping of your ideas and their effective communication to your team and others in the organization
- PHP 5.3, 5.4
- MVC Experience
- HTML and CSS3
- Zend Framework 1
- Zend Framework 2
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat
- Basic Linux Commands
COMSOL is the leading innovator of Multiphysics Simulation Software. Our products are continuously pushing the boundaries of computer aided engineering and what it means to be simulation software. The COMSOL product family gives our users the ability to solve even the most sophisticated and challenging problems. Because we believe in presenting our platform in a manner that is both intuitive and flexible, it is natural and easy for these solutions to reach all stages of research and development, improving discovery and the bottom line. We are creating the tools that drive new breakthroughs in physics and engineering, and we love what we do.
Home Sweet Home:
The Burlington location is spacious, bright and comfortable. Our kitchens are always stocked with fresh fruit, coffee, and juices, and we offer catered lunches most Fridays. Employees enjoy a casual dress code, relaxed atmosphere, and a free gym on premise. We have an easy to find, central location and we are within walking distance of many restaurants and the Burlington Mall.
Our corporate culture is innovative, vibrant, and cutting edge. We are committed to encouraging creativity through an exciting, challenging environment in which individuals excel and grow. Our talented employees and an active learning environment are the keys to our success. Founded in 1986, the COMSOL organization boasts fourteen offices throughout the US, Europe and India with over 300 employees.
- Dynamic and engaging work duties that provide opportunities for self-development and professional growth
- Exciting career opportunities and the opportunity to work with experts from many fields
- Competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with skills and experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Non Contract)
You must be eligible to work in the US to apply for this job.
||PHP Web Developer
||Burlington, MA, USA
indicates required field
Cover Letter and Resume
Optional Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Information
COMSOL is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Any information you
volunteer below is for compliance with government regulations and guidelines only.