Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

why I can not find some modules on my COMSOL5.2?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am learning the COMSOL 5.2 following the guide on the website, but I can not find some modules on my software. For example, the guide book told me to do like "in the select physics tree, select Fuild Flow>Fluid-Structure Interaction (fsi)", but in my software I can not find this module (Fluid-Structure Interaction (fsi)). I attached the picture of my software in the attachment.

1 Reply Last Post Jan 19, 2016, 11:23 a.m. EST
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago Jan 19, 2016, 11:23 a.m. EST
Hello Chen,
The COMSOL software is licensed in a modular fashion. As a result, what features are available to you depends on which of the available products your institution is licensed for.
To see what products your license includes, inside the software go to File>Used and Licensed Products.
An overview of which capabilities come with which product can be found in our Specification Chart: www.comsol.com/products/specifications/
For more information on your license, please contact your COMSOL representative:
www.comsol.com/contact
Best regards,
Jeff
Hello Chen, The COMSOL software is licensed in a modular fashion. As a result, what features are available to you depends on which of the available products your institution is licensed for. To see what products your license includes, inside the software go to File>Used and Licensed Products. An overview of which capabilities come with which product can be found in our Specification Chart: http://www.comsol.com/products/specifications/ For more information on your license, please contact your COMSOL representative: http://www.comsol.com/contact Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.