Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Energy Harvester with Different Geometries and Cross Sections

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hello sir

with all due respect i need some help regarding cross section in comsol multiphysics. i got some problem related to different geometries and cross sections . i tried harder to create trepezoidal form but i failed and didn't got as i want to get . so help to make through this and i have jpg of cross sections .

it's very important plz help me asap

thnx

6 Replies Last Post May 14, 2016, 4:59 p.m. EDT
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 8 years ago May 2, 2016, 11:06 a.m. EDT
Hello Sahrukh,
You can create such geometries by using the lofting capability found in the Design Module:
www.comsol.com/design-module
Best regards,
Jeff
Hello Sahrukh, You can create such geometries by using the lofting capability found in the Design Module: https://www.comsol.com/design-module Best regards, Jeff

Posted: 8 years ago May 6, 2016, 4:37 p.m. EDT
sir
thank u for your response can u plz make any one of them geomatry so that i can learn from your model.
sir thank u for your response can u plz make any one of them geomatry so that i can learn from your model.

Posted: 8 years ago May 6, 2016, 4:54 p.m. EDT
If you do not have a license for the Design Module, please contact your COMSOL representative to request an electronic copy of its documentation. It is quite detailed and includes examples.
Best regards,
Jeff
If you do not have a license for the Design Module, please contact your COMSOL representative to request an electronic copy of its documentation. It is quite detailed and includes examples. Best regards, Jeff

Posted: 8 years ago May 10, 2016, 5:09 a.m. EDT
thank u so much for helping me , i have made all the cross section of trapezium but i got one problem regarding voltage . how to evaluate voltage of cantilever,which physics i choose to evaluate this potential .

plz help me i stuck in this problem i didn't get potentiona and i m using emi physics.

thnx
sahrukh khan
thank u so much for helping me , i have made all the cross section of trapezium but i got one problem regarding voltage . how to evaluate voltage of cantilever,which physics i choose to evaluate this potential . plz help me i stuck in this problem i didn't get potentiona and i m using emi physics. thnx sahrukh khan

Posted: 8 years ago May 10, 2016, 8:51 a.m. EDT
I would recommend you start a separate thread for these questions, since they are unrelated to geometries and cross sections.
Best regards,
Jeff
I would recommend you start a separate thread for these questions, since they are unrelated to geometries and cross sections. Best regards, Jeff

Posted: 8 years ago May 14, 2016, 4:59 p.m. EDT
thank u so much for helping me . definatly i will discuss seperatly related to voltage problem

thank u

regards
sahrukh khan
thank u so much for helping me . definatly i will discuss seperatly related to voltage problem thank u regards sahrukh khan

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.