Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Fermentation glucose

Marie Vandecandelaere

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I try to modelise the glucose fermentation in a reactor. I followed a model I found in the website then adapted it to my case. I succeed to have the right plots (I checked my results on scilab). But when I try to represent it in the reactor, I can't find the same results. For example for the glucose concentration, at the time hour 0, I have the initial concentration, which is normal. But when I change the time, nothing change, at 10 hours I still have the same concentration. The same with Yeast concentration, and the temperature, the evolution in my reactor does not correspond to my plots. Though it is the same reaction. What is the reason ?

Please find attached my model.Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Marie Vandecandelaere

0 Replies Last Post Jun 2, 2016, 4:07 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Marie Vandecandelaere

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.