Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to set a solution-depdendent vaiable?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I want to modeling the curing process of composites, and essentially, it is a transient heat transfer problem. But in my model, some material parameter will change with the temperature, and the temperature is the output result for this problem. So I wonder if there is any way that I can define those variables dependent on temperature. I tried to write these variables as a function of temperature,but it also said the temperature is not defined? I have attached my model and please help me check what's wrong with that.

Thank you very much!
Ge

1 Reply Last Post Sep 2, 2016, 10:45 a.m. EDT
Mao COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago Sep 2, 2016, 10:45 a.m. EDT
Hi Ge,

While waiting for other users to reply on the forum, you can also submit questions to support@comsol.com. COMSOL support team will be able to help you.

Best regards,
Mao Mao, PhD
COMSOL, Inc
Hi Ge, While waiting for other users to reply on the forum, you can also submit questions to support@comsol.com. COMSOL support team will be able to help you. Best regards, Mao Mao, PhD COMSOL, Inc

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.