Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Doubt with the legend (scale) in the Graphics Window

Estêvão Lannes Tolentino

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone,

I'm with a doubt in Comsol. After setting up a model and plot a graph, it is usually possible to observe on the right of the Graphics Window a legend (scale) ranging from a minimum to a maximum. I would like to increase the number of values that appear in the legend (scale), in other words, reduce the interval between a number and other.

For example, instead of showing the temperature range of 290K to 300K as

290K - 292K - 294K - 296K - 298K - 300K

I would like to show the same range as follows:

290,0K - 290,5K - 291,0K - 291,5K - 292,0K - 292,5K - 293,0K - 293,5K - ... - 300,0K

Can someone help me? Thanks.

0 Replies Last Post Oct 19, 2016, 9:37 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Estêvão Lannes Tolentino

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.