Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Integration of Microstrip Antenna with RF MEMS Switch

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am Vijay Peerapur, Assistant Professor. Pursuing my PhD in BVB College of Engg i.e, KLE Technlogical University,Hubbali. I am working on RF MEMS Switch using COMSOL Multiphysics 5.3a at the KLE Technological University,Hubbali.

The Application area is Antenna. The Designed RF MEMS Switch needs to be integrated with the Antenna.Please do provide the work flow example of Integrating the Antenna with the RF MEMS Switch and how to provide Biasing to the MEMS Switch for ON and OFF states of the Switch.

Thank You, Vijay

0 Replies Last Post Aug 29, 2018, 4:29 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Vijay Peerapur

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.