Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsol server with Matlab function

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
here is what i'm trying to do:

- i connect from Matlab to a Comsol server
- then set up a model in Matlab and send the commands to the Comsol server
now comes the tricky part:

- i want to sent some string like 'test.m, x' to the Comsol server
- now Comsol sever should run the Matlab-function test.m with argument x
- then i want to pass back the return value of that function (maybe via postint)

Is this somehow possible? Maybe there is some command that causes Comsol server to evaluate Matlab code or something like that.

All hints highly welcome :)

Best,
Chris

0 Replies Last Post Jul 29, 2011, 1:01 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Chris Shor

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.