Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Can anyone help me with weak PDE problems?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone: I am doing hygroscopic modelling,but I don't understand the equation I input. I use weak PDE physics interface and I defined the dependent variable is p, acting as pressure field. What I input in the interface is: (J-1/J0-Omegac)test(p) where J is the determinant of deformation gradient,J0 is an initial value,Omega is molar volume and c is concentration of solvent. My QUESTION is that I don't input dependent variable p in the equation, what would I get after solving the equation? My understanding is that by solving the equation, I would get variable p.And it is assumed to acqiure variable p. Thanks a lot!

0 Replies Last Post Nov 26, 2018, 7:37 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Feng Zhou

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.