Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Double Gate MOSFET

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

hello,

Mr. gidon designed a double gate mosfet and simulated it using comsol and had plotted the charge carrier density succesfully.
I wanted to know whether the model file i.e is .mph file can be accesed beacuse i wanted to repeat his work in a 3-d model with nanodimensions.

3 Replies Last Post Mar 20, 2017, 3:46 a.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 17, 2011, 12:03 p.m. EDT
hai
I am going to start a project on modelling of multiple gate MOSFET at 60GHz. Can anyone give me some materials on the same. I got only papers on analytical drain current modelling. Also is there any model file available for double gate MOSFET?
hai I am going to start a project on modelling of multiple gate MOSFET at 60GHz. Can anyone give me some materials on the same. I got only papers on analytical drain current modelling. Also is there any model file available for double gate MOSFET?

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 6, 2012, 9:17 a.m. EST
Hai to all, I am SOMULU G, want to start research in FinFET for Analog/RF.Please give me the basic idea about FinFET devices and how to develop this.
Hai to all, I am SOMULU G, want to start research in FinFET for Analog/RF.Please give me the basic idea about FinFET devices and how to develop this.

Posted: 7 years ago Mar 20, 2017, 3:46 a.m. EDT
Hlw
I want draw double gate mosfet. But i don't know how to draw double gate mosfet in comsol.
Please give me all process, how to draw double gate mosfet in comsol multiphysic.
Please, i need your help.
Hlw I want draw double gate mosfet. But i don't know how to draw double gate mosfet in comsol. Please give me all process, how to draw double gate mosfet in comsol multiphysic. Please, i need your help.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.