Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Modeling FuelCells_error 'undefined variable '

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Now i tried to make a model of PEM FuelCell, but after building mesh, i have a problem. i got error message at variable. "Undefined variable. - Variable: comp1.tcs.w0_wO2"

what does it mean?? i never use that variable, so i think its used in 'Transport of Concentrated Species''s step. so what should i do?? please give me some advise

5 Replies Last Post Feb 27, 2019, 12:26 p.m. EST

Posted: 5 years ago Feb 27, 2019, 10:26 a.m. EST

this is picture of my model

this is picture of my model

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 5 years ago Feb 27, 2019, 11:41 a.m. EST

Hello Kyeong Jun,

Your picture did not get attached, but in any case we would recommend you post your mph file as that would allow other Discussion Forum users to give you better informed feedback on what's going on in your model. If the solved mph file is too large to attach, use "Clear all solutions" to reduce its size.

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Kyeong Jun, Your picture did not get attached, but in any case we would recommend you post your mph file as that would allow other Discussion Forum users to give you better informed feedback on what's going on in your model. If the solved mph file is too large to attach, use "Clear all solutions" to reduce its size. Best regards, Jeff

Posted: 5 years ago Feb 27, 2019, 11:52 a.m. EST

picture

picture

Posted: 5 years ago Feb 27, 2019, 12:03 p.m. EST

Hello Kyeong Jun,

Your picture did not get attached, but in any case we would recommend you post your mph file as that would allow other Discussion Forum users to give you better informed feedback on what's going on in your model. If the solved mph file is too large to attach, use "Clear all solutions" to reduce its size.

Best regards,

Jeff

Thanks for your advise Jeff, But unfortunately, my model's size is too large that it is 200mb(i already clear all results) so if you have e-mail, i'd like to send my mph file to you and i ask you check my model's error. thanks alot. LEE

>Hello Kyeong Jun, > >Your picture did not get attached, but in any case we would recommend you post your mph file as that would allow other Discussion Forum users to give you better informed feedback on what's going on in your model. If the solved mph file is too large to attach, use "Clear all solutions" to reduce its size. > >Best regards, > >Jeff Thanks for your advise Jeff, But unfortunately, my model's size is too large that it is 200mb(i already clear all results) so if you have e-mail, i'd like to send my mph file to you and i ask you check my model's error. thanks alot. LEE

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 5 years ago Feb 27, 2019, 12:26 p.m. EST
Updated: 5 years ago Feb 27, 2019, 12:29 p.m. EST

Try also clearing all meshes, that should decrease the file size further.

Your work is in an area that's out of my skill set, but if you would like to receive support from a COMSOL engineer and your license is under a maintenance contract, please contact the support team through support@comsol.com or www.comsol.com/support .

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Try also clearing all meshes, that should decrease the file size further. Your work is in an area that's out of my skill set, but if you would like to receive support from a COMSOL engineer and your license is under a maintenance contract, please contact the support team through support@comsol.com or www.comsol.com/support . Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.