Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error Message

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am new to COMSOL multiphysics and I encountered an error. I am following a tutorial to get familiar with the software. Even after following the instructions, I am getting an error message which I cannot decipher. I am attaching the message. I would greatly appreciate any kind of help. Thank you. Upasana

1 Reply Last Post Jun 8, 2020, 9:47 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago Jun 8, 2020, 9:47 a.m. EDT

Hello,

As the error describes, you have an empty expression in the layers section of the sphere node. This might occur if you added a layer and then removed the expression in the layer without deleting it. Deleting the layer should fix this.

Cheers,

Alex

Hello, As the error describes, you have an empty expression in the layers section of the sphere node. This might occur if you added a layer and then removed the expression in the layer without deleting it. Deleting the layer should fix this. Cheers, Alex

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.