Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How and where to write the SOC expression in lithium-ion battery module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am working in the lithium-ion battery and want to add some expression in the COMSOl. How can we rite these below attached expression.

2 Replies Last Post Mar 26, 2021, 1:50 a.m. EDT

Posted: 3 years ago Mar 25, 2021, 4:02 a.m. EDT

I think the best way is to generate the data point from 0 to 1 SOC. and copy the data point into comsol to generate a point. like what they did for all the other materials

I think the best way is to generate the data point from 0 to 1 SOC. and copy the data point into comsol to generate a point. like what they did for all the other materials

Posted: 3 years ago Mar 26, 2021, 1:50 a.m. EDT

@XiuQun Cui from where i can generate the data. I am only doing numerical simulation,

@XiuQun Cui from where i can generate the data. I am only doing numerical simulation,

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.