Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Importing numeric port

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

In the RF module, is it possible to import a numeric port instead of automatically using the result of a Boundary Mode Analysis? I'm finding the normal way of doing it to be maddeningly limiting. Thanks.

2 Replies Last Post Jan 8, 2013, 6:42 p.m. EST

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 8, 2013, 8:37 a.m. EST
I'll put it another way. Is there a way to import a dataset that was generated externally into a model? Sort of like a reverse mpheval(). If there was, I could set up Boundary Mode Analyses but not actually solve for them.
I'll put it another way. Is there a way to import a dataset that was generated externally into a model? Sort of like a reverse mpheval(). If there was, I could set up Boundary Mode Analyses but not actually solve for them.

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 8, 2013, 6:42 p.m. EST
Anyone? If it wasn't obvious already, I'm using Livelink with MATLAB.
Anyone? If it wasn't obvious already, I'm using Livelink with MATLAB.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.