Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Saving Error

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I was runnig a COMSOL simulation with a Parametic Sweep (so it was a very large file).
After it finished runnig, I clicked save, COMSOL closed and the following error popped up:

OMP: ERROR #134: Cannot set thread affinity mask.
OMP: System Error #87: The parameter is incorrect.

Screen shot is attached

Any clue on what this means and how to avoid this error again??

1 Reply Last Post Jan 23, 2013, 1:06 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 23, 2013, 1:06 a.m. EST
Hi

I do not know that one, "support" might help, when closing large files I have only had the following issues:

file limitation of a few Gb on FAT drives
disk full issues

Its true that even Zipped, the COMSOL results file can grow easily to several Gb

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I do not know that one, "support" might help, when closing large files I have only had the following issues: file limitation of a few Gb on FAT drives disk full issues Its true that even Zipped, the COMSOL results file can grow easily to several Gb -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.