Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parametric sweep

Constantinos Tsangarides

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have a range of angles set as parametric sweep ie range(0[deg],0.1[deg],4[deg])

And also I have a study in frequencies with range(2[THz],0.1[THz],5[THz])

When it solves it puts them all together in one table.

I want to plot graphs with absorption at each angle for the above range of frequencies.

i.e. one graph at 0[deg], another at 0.1[deg] etc

But when I try to plot them it plots all ranges together in a messed graph.
I tried to select only one angle but again I still get an even messier graph.

Can somebody help me with this?

1 Reply Last Post Apr 8, 2013, 11:59 a.m. EDT
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Apr 8, 2013, 11:59 a.m. EDT
Hi

it depends also on how you have selected the parametric sweep sequence (full combination or not) normally you et a table with lines and columns like that you can switch them and select only a few, but this selection is reset at each study run.

I believe its shown in one of the postprocessing videos on the main site

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi it depends also on how you have selected the parametric sweep sequence (full combination or not) normally you et a table with lines and columns like that you can switch them and select only a few, but this selection is reset at each study run. I believe its shown in one of the postprocessing videos on the main site -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.