Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How can we merge the different graphs (Two graph) in COM SOL?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I work with comsol 4.3 AD/DC model( electric current), i have one problem in merge or combine two different model electric filed graph in one sheet. i attach my graph. How to combine it's.

Please help any one.

1 Reply Last Post May 13, 2013, 4:59 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago May 13, 2013, 4:59 a.m. EDT
Hallo,

I see two ways:

The result noe "1D Plot Group" can have two sub nodes
("Table Graph" or "Line Graph") referring to two different data
sourcess. That means that you must have the two solution
in memory at the same time.

or:

Export the data to a file and use your favourite plotting
tool.

Regards

Jens

Hallo, I see two ways: The result noe "1D Plot Group" can have two sub nodes ("Table Graph" or "Line Graph") referring to two different data sourcess. That means that you must have the two solution in memory at the same time. or: Export the data to a file and use your favourite plotting tool. Regards Jens

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.