Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Measure the tissue death

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am trying to use a first order Arrhenius model to measure the tissue death in tumor ablation using Radiofrequency ablation technique in COMSOL.

I have done the following steps:
1. change the Arrhenius model (integral equation, see the attachement enclosed with this message) to differential equation;
2. define the differential equation in the COMSOL->Physics->Global Equations;
3. and then, simulate the Radiofrequency ablation model.
But there is a error, saying:
"Error: 6250
Failed to evaluate variable Jacobian.
-Variable: T
-Global scope"

Hope someone can help me figure this error out.
By the way, I am a new learner of COMSOL.

Thanks a lot.

1 Reply Last Post Jun 11, 2015, 8:46 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Bing Zhang

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago Jun 11, 2015, 8:46 p.m. EDT
Hello,

Have you been able to solve this problem?
Hello, Have you been able to solve this problem?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.