Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Regarding Thermoacoustics

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear All,

I m new user to comsol Multiphysics..
I am studying Thermo-acoustis of tissues in a waveguide in Comsol 4.2..As a heat source i am usimng microwave(i.e. Electromagnetic wave(emw)) for my model..Also i am using BioHeat transfer physics....I have a few questions that arise in my mind...those are as follows:

1. What are the different physics required to simulate the geometry or get a thermo-acoustic signal ?
2. i have kept my tissue in water and water has high relative permittivity(epsilonr=77). I m not able to model the same and i am getting errors foe the same...how do i solve this ?
3. I dont need to use thermoacoustics for my model or can i use Pressure acouystics physics in my model
??
4. As a matter of fact i have made a pulse train of microwave power but i m confused about its arguments or you can say i am confused about the time(seconds/microseconds)..im not sure whether its working or not ??

please help...
Thank you in Advance

Regards,

Patil Abhishek Uday

0 Replies Last Post Apr 16, 2014, 2:44 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Abhishek Patil

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.