Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

moisture graphics in microwave heating

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi
I'm new in COMSOL and i'm using RF module for to work in a process of drying through microwave heating and I would like to measure the moisture before and after drying, but i not found any function to measure moisture in comsol 4.4.
I need to make moisture graphics varying with the time during the dry process with microwave heating.
could someone help me how to make this graphics ????

1 Reply Last Post Jan 16, 2015, 11:56 a.m. EST

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago Jan 16, 2015, 11:56 a.m. EST
Perhaps you could first think about the physics and math involved in this situation. Once you have a sense of the physics and math, COMSOL would be an excellent tool to model this phenomena.

Specifically for moisture, there are numerous global evaluation possibilities to calculate volume integrals
that could represent moisture.
Perhaps you could first think about the physics and math involved in this situation. Once you have a sense of the physics and math, COMSOL would be an excellent tool to model this phenomena. Specifically for moisture, there are numerous global evaluation possibilities to calculate volume integrals that could represent moisture.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.