Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

modeling

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
There is a system of differential equations. I have to solve it to check the effects of operating parameters in photocatalysis degradation. Eqation 1-8 in attached pdf to be solved.

1 Reply Last Post Jul 13, 2015, 3:03 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago Jul 13, 2015, 3:03 a.m. EDT
Looks rather straigthforward problem to solve with Transport of dilutes species node. You need a reaction term to describe the second term on the r.h.s. of eq. (1). The adsorption equation (2) I would do with the concentration boundary condition. Otherwise should be clear, if you know Comsol.

br
Lasse
Looks rather straigthforward problem to solve with Transport of dilutes species node. You need a reaction term to describe the second term on the r.h.s. of eq. (1). The adsorption equation (2) I would do with the concentration boundary condition. Otherwise should be clear, if you know Comsol. br Lasse

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.