Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Model #1878

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi:

Can anyone help me to take a look at the model named Filling of a Capillary Channel. The boundary condition for boundary 8 is setting the P0 to be an expression: rho_twophase*z*gz_twophase. What exactly the meaning of the rho_twophase and gz_twophase, looks like two build-in variable The strange thing is that when you type this line into a new model you set up following the step-by-step instruction, the system always inform you inconsistant unit. I don't know how this comes. Anyway, I set the p0 to be rho(T_ref[1/K])[kg/m^3]*z*g as I understand, but after the reinitiation, the solver returned the error message and say unable to evaluate the function rho.

Thank you for your advice.

Peng

1 Reply Last Post Sep 29, 2009, 4:08 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 29, 2009, 4:08 a.m. EDT
rho_twophase is density, and gz_twophase is gravity force, I think.
rho_twophase is density, and gz_twophase is gravity force, I think.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.