Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

High Mach number turbulent flow in converge diverge nozzle, COMSOL 5.1

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi
I am trying to simulate the motive nozzle in ejector which is simply converge diverge nozzle. The flow inside this nozzle is the carbon dioxide. At inlet the flow start as incompressible flow then it transfer to sonic in the throat section then converted into supersonic at the exit. The inlet BC of the refrigerant are: the pressure 40[psi] and the temperature 35C and the outlet BC is the pressure 30[psi]. I have used The High Mach Number Turbulent Flow, Spalart-Allmaras model. My demand is to increase the inlet pressure to higher range (8-12Mpa).

I am very keen for help became I am using a trial version of the COMSOL 5.1 with very short ending period.
Mohammed

0 Replies Last Post Dec 1, 2015, 2:59 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Mohammed Al-tameemi

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.