Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

problem about comsol can't plot an external Matlab function that Nested a equations

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, everyone:

I have a problem about using an external matlab function that it nested another matlab function but comsol can't plot it.
this is my function:
>> function out = rho_x(T)
out=XSteam('rhoL_T',T);
%%XSteam is another M-File that contain a series of Material properties
This function can work in matlab,but not in comsol .
I have created another example to make out what is going on . That is :
>> function out = Cp_x(T)
out=CpL_x(T);
here is a M-File(CpL_x)
>>function out = CpL_x(T)
out=2+T.^2;
and is work ,that confused me a lot . Maybe something wrong about "XSteam('rhoL_T',T)", the 'rhoL_T' is just an char ,no an
numerical value.
Anyone with experience successfully doing this?

Thanks!
babyling

0 Replies Last Post May 12, 2016, 7:31 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello babyling

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.