Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

display probleme

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

is there any one how can help me because I have comsol5.0 where subtly the display region is not very clear even for the drawing model and results display. Thank in advance

1 Reply Last Post Jun 10, 2016, 9:46 a.m. EDT
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago Jun 10, 2016, 9:46 a.m. EDT
Hello Fouad,
Reading between the lines of your post, I suspect this link might help:
www.comsol.com/support/knowledgebase/933/
If I misunderstood or if problems persist and your license is on subscription, please contact the COMSOL support team (support@comsol.com).
Best regards,
Jeff
Hello Fouad, Reading between the lines of your post, I suspect this link might help: https://www.comsol.com/support/knowledgebase/933/ If I misunderstood or if problems persist and your license is on subscription, please contact the COMSOL support team (support@comsol.com). Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.