Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

inkjet-nozzle problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

i am trying to reproduce inkjet-nozzle problem. i have a solution pdf of same problem which i downloaded from comsol website. the irony is that when i am doing things step by step as suggested in the solution, there are many sections which are different from what is shown in the solution. and in the end an error message appears showing results are not converged.. it is so hard to learn comsol..i am tired of solving even a solved problem..how did u get the results?? please tell me..

1 Reply Last Post Jun 21, 2016, 9:09 a.m. EDT
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago Jun 21, 2016, 9:09 a.m. EDT
Hello Arun,
You probably deviating from the instructions somewhere, or you may be following instructions meant for a different version of the software than the one you're using. If the problem persists, please consider posting your .mph file in this thread so Forum users can help you track down what's wrong with your set up.
Alternatively, you can create a report for each the model file provided on the website and your own effort at reproducing it. By comparing the two reports you should be able to locate the issue.
Best,
Jeff
Hello Arun, You probably deviating from the instructions somewhere, or you may be following instructions meant for a different version of the software than the one you're using. If the problem persists, please consider posting your .mph file in this thread so Forum users can help you track down what's wrong with your set up. Alternatively, you can create a report for each the model file provided on the website and your own effort at reproducing it. By comparing the two reports you should be able to locate the issue. Best, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.