Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Reference Pressure Definition

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Good evening everyone,

I am working on a single phase laminar flow (spf) model on COMSOL 5.1 for which I need to impose pressure boundary conditions. I read in the manual that the pressure p0, defined at the boundary, may be either absolute or relative depending on the value of reference pressure pref, "defined at the physics interface level".

How do I know what is the pref of my model? How can I edit its value? I cannot find pref defined anywhere in the physics node (nor in the fluid properties or initial conditions).

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Best,

SB

2 Replies Last Post Jun 30, 2016, 5:46 p.m. EDT
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 8 years ago Jun 29, 2016, 8:21 a.m. EDT
It's there!
Jeff
It's there! Jeff

Posted: 8 years ago Jun 30, 2016, 5:46 p.m. EDT
Oh my, I feel so embarassed for not seeing it. Thank you for pointing that to me, Jeff.
Oh my, I feel so embarassed for not seeing it. Thank you for pointing that to me, Jeff.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.