Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

unknown property warning

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi ,

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with this warning in the log window :

" Warning: Problem encountered during results while solving.
Unknown property.
- Property: usetunit "

It gives me the result but seems something is wrong !

Thanks,
Mehrdad

4 Replies Last Post Oct 4, 2016, 12:01 p.m. EDT

Posted: 8 years ago Jul 7, 2016, 7:15 a.m. EDT
I have had the same problem too
I have had the same problem too

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 8 years ago Jul 7, 2016, 8:15 a.m. EDT
Hello Mehrdad and Ted,
This sounds like a bug that was fixed by version 5.2a, so I would recommend installing 5.2a as that should resolve the issue; if the problem persists after the update, please do contact COMSOL technical support: support@comsol.com .
Best regards,
Jeff
Hello Mehrdad and Ted, This sounds like a bug that was fixed by version 5.2a, so I would recommend installing 5.2a as that should resolve the issue; if the problem persists after the update, please do contact COMSOL technical support: support@comsol.com . Best regards, Jeff

Posted: 8 years ago Oct 4, 2016, 8:22 a.m. EDT
Dear Jeff,

Could you please explain us more details about this error. Like que consecuences when trying to converge a solution, or when it comes up??

Thank you!

Dear Jeff, Could you please explain us more details about this error. Like que consecuences when trying to converge a solution, or when it comes up?? Thank you!

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 8 years ago Oct 4, 2016, 12:01 p.m. EDT
No, I think I heard about the bug fix back when we launched 5.2a, but frankly don't remember now what it was about. I invite you to contact COMSOL Tech Support.
Best regards,
Jeff
No, I think I heard about the bug fix back when we launched 5.2a, but frankly don't remember now what it was about. I invite you to contact COMSOL Tech Support. Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.