Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Probleme with integration results

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I'm using Comsol 5.2 for fluid mechanic. I designed my tank in 2D and i need to know to nominal residence time of the liquid inside. In order to do that, I put a tracer coming from the inlet and going to the outlet. This point works put when i try to visualize the tracer concentration at the outlet, Comsol says that the concentration doesn't depend of time.
It may come from the definition of the tracer I did : I used a rectangular function as input but then Comsol says that my concentration doesn't have the right unit. You must know I started Comsol 2 weeks ago and I continue someone else's work. If you need any more information don't hesitate, I'll try to explain the best I can what's my situation so you can help me.
Thank you for your time.

0 Replies Last Post Nov 28, 2016, 8:33 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Thomas Gagnebien

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.