Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

HELP ! can i set the current input with this file ?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

i have .txt file and , in the 1st column is the time, and the 2nd column is the Current , can i use this .txt file into this model . and see the temperature

2 Replies Last Post Feb 24, 2017, 12:00 p.m. EST
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 7 years ago Feb 24, 2017, 8:50 a.m. EST
Yes. You can use an Interpolation Function (under Definitions in the model tree). It should be pretty self explanatory, but you can also read up on it in the Reference Manual for COMSOL Multiphysics, version 5.2a, page 277 and following, or search the Discussion Forum for "Interpolation Function".
Best,
Jeff
Yes. You can use an Interpolation Function (under Definitions in the model tree). It should be pretty self explanatory, but you can also read up on it in the Reference Manual for COMSOL Multiphysics, version 5.2a, page 277 and following, or search the Discussion Forum for "Interpolation Function". Best, Jeff

Posted: 7 years ago Feb 24, 2017, 12:00 p.m. EST
Hi, Jeff
Thank for the answer.

now i can import Interpolation Function in 1st picture right? and then i put the function in the Current input in 2nd picture right ?
Hi, Jeff Thank for the answer. now i can import Interpolation Function in 1st picture right? and then i put the function in the Current input in 2nd picture right ?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.