Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Add single parameter value to existing parameter sweep

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

I have been using the parameter sweep function to solve a time-dependent problem for different Reynolds numbers, let's say 500, 1000, 1500 and 2000. After investigating the result, I discover I would have wanted to include the parameter value 750. How can I add this single parameter value to the parametric sweep solutions without having to recompute all parameter values?

I have tried solving the single parameter value seperately and then using 'join' under data sets, but this does achieve what I want. Eventually I want to be able to export an animation of the problem, where the different parameter value animations are shown after each other in a single movie-file. For this I need the new parameter value to be in the same solution 'structure' as the parametric sweep solutions.

Thanks already!

0 Replies Last Post Jun 15, 2017, 12:32 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Robin Egberts

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.