Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Pressure plot

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everybody,

I am new with learning COMSOL. I have a duct flow with an obstacle. I would like to obtain pressure plot in a specific point. But if I select the point where I would like to get the pressure information by time the pressure just drops to 0 and stays there. But if I check the countour plot of pressure I can see that the pressure is changing so it should not be 0 in my plot.

Thank you.

Best, Miha

1 Reply Last Post Aug 21, 2017, 5:31 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago Aug 21, 2017, 5:31 a.m. EDT
Hi Miha,

Maybe at the beginning there is a high pressure value than it drops to a much lower one, close to zero. You can change the range of data to be plotted. In the Results node under the plot group you can change the axis limits. It may help your case.

Best regards,
Árpád
Hi Miha, Maybe at the beginning there is a high pressure value than it drops to a much lower one, close to zero. You can change the range of data to be plotted. In the Results node under the plot group you can change the axis limits. It may help your case. Best regards, Árpád

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.