Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to integrate functions to a model?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I´m trying to find out how I can integrate a function to my heat transfer model.

I am modelling a heat source - for example a lake with hot water. This lake has boundaries to the surrounding air and to the surrounding ground. For air and ground I have temperatur profiles that I imported to COMSOL via functions -> interpolation:

0 -1.3 1 -1.2 2 -1.3 . . . 8760 -3.4

So I´m having a temprature profile of 8760 values whitch represent one year (8760 hours).

In my study I want to simulate one year. For now I have a constant Temperatur of the "hot lake". Now I want to integrate the temperature functions to the air and the ground. How can I do this?

Thanks!

Alessandro

0 Replies Last Post Oct 25, 2017, 4:36 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Alessandro Hülser

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.