Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Surface Equilibrium Reaction in 2Daxi Transport of Diluted Species

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I'm following the protein adsorption protocol, but modifying it for my axisymmetric model of surface protein adsorption in a static medium. For some reason, the Surface Equilibrium Reaction under Transport of Diluted Species is grayed out. I looked under the Physics menu and Surface Equilibrium Reaction cannot be added manually, which seems like this wasn't supposed to function this way. However, Generate Space-Dependent Model under Reaction Engineering does seem to be able to create it.

I'm a little stuck, is there a way to initialize it that I'm not getting or is there a way of bypassing the problem entirely?

1 Reply Last Post Nov 1, 2017, 9:25 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago Nov 1, 2017, 9:25 a.m. EDT

Hi

If I started a new model, I can select both Transport of Diluted Species and Surface Reaction physics. Also, below tds node, there is electrode surface coupling.

BR Lasse

Hi If I started a new model, I can select both Transport of Diluted Species and Surface Reaction physics. Also, below tds node, there is electrode surface coupling. BR Lasse

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.