Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Parametric Sweep on multiple Study Steps

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

The below post is related to an archived discussion

I am encountering a similar problem like in the referenced post.

I have a study (acoustics simulation, solving in the frequency domain) and two study steps. I also created a parametric sweep. I wish to have the parametric sweep be performed on both steps (that are independent), however I only receive one parametric solution for one study step. What are the steps to get to both parametric solutions?

Best regards, Rob

1 Reply Last Post Nov 6, 2017, 10:26 a.m. EST

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 7 years ago Nov 6, 2017, 10:26 a.m. EST

Dear community,

I received an answer on my Comsol Case in the same matter. According to them, it says that for this it needs seperate studies. There is no possiblility to show the parametric solution of studie steps except the last one.

Dear community, I received an answer on my Comsol Case in the same matter. According to them, it says that for this it needs seperate studies. There is no possiblility to show the parametric solution of studie steps except the last one.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.