Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Selection of surface between circles

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I'm discovering Comsol 5.0 with Matlab, and I'm stucked on a simple problem, but I don't manage to have a solution. I join the m-file. I'm working on a 2D geometry exclusively composed of circles. I'd like to select the space between some circles to set, then, some materials (There are some rings of siclica into a bigger one). I tried to make selections, but there is nothing between circles. So I tried a composition. Without the composition, the geometry is fine. But with it, the outer circles disappear. I think it's because i defined cicles and not discs.Then I tried to convert all the circles to solid, and the result is the same! However I don't see a logical problem in the iteration of the loop.

What did I miss? Any advice? Thank you for your help,

Maria ND

0 Replies Last Post Oct 2, 2018, 4:33 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Maria Nunes Deras

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.