Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Not full range of data displayed by volume plot

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I am simulating a model that comprises of an electrode placed inside a domain with homogenuous electrical properties. The physics is simulated using electric current module and steady state study. A constant value of potential greater than zero is applied on the surface of electrode and all the exterior boundaries of domain are at ground potential. The simulation executes without any error. The problem is that when I plot the volume current density, using volume function under 3D plot group node, the maximum value of data range is much lower than what I get from the "volume maximum function" under the derived values node. Please tell me where I am wrong?

0 Replies Last Post Feb 3, 2019, 4:22 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Manoj Dhiman

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.