Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Magnetic Field around multi-turn coil 2D Axisymmetric

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I'm new to Comsol and i'm trying to create a multi-turn coil with a metal rode inside it, for induction heating process.

When I compute the magnetic field around the coil, some line go trough the coil itself. So I wanted to ask you guys if it's normal and if someone can check if my simulation is correct.

I wondered too if it's correct to Frequency Domaine study to give an AC current trough the coil. I saw that there's an Harmonic Perturbation parameter in the coil.

Thank you for your time

Byamba Wicki

0 Replies Last Post Oct 6, 2019, 10:30 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Byamba Wicki

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.