Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

rate coefficient import feature in plasma module??

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I was wondering how I can efficiently import a large rate coefficient data for gaseous species (including ions and neutral species). In plasma module, it seems that I can only specify each reactions manually one by one? For instance, I can easily import a large electron impact cross section data using 'cross section import' feature but I couldn't find an equivalent feature for reaction rate coefficients. I have more than 50 reactions I would like to include so I would like to avoid manaul data entry if possible. 'Chlorine global model' seems like a relevant sample model but the manual does not indicate whether import option is available for chemical reactions....

I appreciate your comments!

0 Replies Last Post Nov 13, 2019, 2:41 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Tae Lim

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.