Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

interior boundary condition

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am frustrated by a modeling problem using comsol, where a slug is moving in a capillary and a continuity of tangential velocity is needed at the interface. But I have no idear about how to define this interior interface in comsol. I come across to find your similar question in comsol discussion forum so I decide to ask for your kind help. Could anyone give me some advise about how to define the interior boundary condtion? A screenshot about my model in comsol is listed below. It is a hot potato for me now that I am looking forward to receiving your reply.

0 Replies Last Post Apr 11, 2020, 11:51 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Tao Wang

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.