Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Quicker method for saving slice data after parametric study of two or more parameters

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hey everyone,

I have done parametric sweep of two parameters in my study, let them be Temperature and Radius. After the sweep, I use slicing of my geometry to obtain the temperature profile over the geometry. I have a set of slice plots of 32 different radius points and 51 different plots for temperature points, therefore I have to manually export each slicing dataset for parameter combinations of 32x51 = 1632 parameter sweep dataplots. I need to export this data into excel or csv files. Is there any easier and efficient way to do this?

If all of the datapoints (Lets say 51 points of temperature) for one of the parameter data for slicing can be congregated into one set of data or file while saving the other (32 points for radius) individually, even that would be easier. Is it possible?

Thanks for the help

Puneet

0 Replies Last Post Oct 8, 2020, 4:05 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Puneet Koli

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.