Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Water evaporation problem

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Regarding the evaporative cooling case of water** (the document version is 5.4). The result processing in the file uses the surface integration function in the derived value to calculate the amount of evaporated water. The simulation result integrates the total normal water vapor flux to get -1.4857E-4 (kgmin/s), but the case PDF file shows that about 1.6g of water has evaporated. This is inconsistent with the simulation results, I hope to get relevant answers, thank you very much.

1 Reply Last Post Jan 17, 2022, 8:06 a.m. EST
kim_ah heat and mass transfer

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 2 years ago Jan 17, 2022, 8:06 a.m. EST

hello im working on the same subject but i dont know how to start could you please help me?

hello im working on the same subject but i dont know how to start could you please help me?

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.