Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Specify phase condition on the boundary of pressure acoustics

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I'm practicing to replicate the model of a paper which is attached, and now I trying to model the FIG.3 (b).

I'm wondering that how can I specify a "phase boundary condition" on the boundary, I can't find it on the boundary condition list.

Thank you in advanced.

2 Replies Last Post Jun 12, 2022, 1:20 a.m. EDT
Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Posted: 2 years ago Jun 11, 2022, 3:14 p.m. EDT

I can't spend the time to read this paper. However, in pressure acoustics frequency domain you can apply a pressure BC, which can be complex, so it can contain phase information. Not sure if this is what you want.

Cheers Edgar

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
I can't spend the time to read this paper. However, in pressure acoustics frequency domain you can apply a pressure BC, which can be complex, so it can contain phase information. Not sure if this is what you want. Cheers Edgar

Posted: 2 years ago Jun 12, 2022, 1:20 a.m. EDT

I can't spend the time to read this paper. However, in pressure acoustics frequency domain you can apply a pressure BC, which can be complex, so it can contain phase information. Not sure if this is what you want.

Cheers Edgar

Thank you very much, I'll try it. :)

>I can't spend the time to read this paper. However, in pressure acoustics frequency domain you can apply a pressure BC, which can be complex, so it can contain phase information. >Not sure if this is what you want. > >Cheers >Edgar Thank you very much, I'll try it. :)

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.