Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Help for Setting Up Comsol Model

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all, I need helps for setting up the boundary condition changes and the loop for calculation. Below is the problem discriptions.

I have a system such as an empty pipe with intial temperature as 298.15K. At first, the temperature (T=350K) will flow from bottom to top for 10s (I set inlet is at bottom, outlet at the top). Then, I switch the inlet at the top and outlet at bottom for 10 seconds. I want to do that for 5 cycles or 10 cycles...

First, how can I set the boundary condition switch as description? Second, how can I make the loop for the calculations? (except the first calculation, from the second calculation, I need to use the calculation from the first as initial condition for the second, and second for the third...until the end)

I appreciate if you can provide me some helps on these issues.

Thanks,

0 Replies Last Post Nov 2, 2022, 2:54 a.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello William Nguyen

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.