Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How can I change the color bar and range in COMSOL animation?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I want to create a grayscale intensity animation instead of the colored one. I have tried searching over the discussion board and internet but I could not find the solution for the animations. Also I want to highlight some ROI by reducing the range of the color bar in the animations.

1 Reply Last Post Dec 7, 2022, 9:37 a.m. EST

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 2 years ago Dec 7, 2022, 9:37 a.m. EST

The animation node simply generates data from another plot node. If you edit the colour table in the plot from which the animation is derived, then you can choose whatever features/colours you want there.

If you want to adjust the ranges, this too is done in the plot from which the animation is created. Look at the settings plane for plot (or plots) that drive the animation.

The animation node simply generates data from another plot node. If you edit the colour table in the plot from which the animation is derived, then you can choose whatever features/colours you want there. If you want to adjust the ranges, this too is done in the plot from which the animation is created. Look at the settings plane for plot (or plots) that drive the animation.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.