Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Feature "pce1" does not support model inputs.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I am trying to solve the equations for an electrochemical electrode. When I try tyo solve my model, I get this message: Feature "pce1" does not support model inputs along with Error in multiphysics compilation and Error in automatic sequence generation.

I would appreciate very much if someone can give a hint on the possible issues associated with my model.

Thanks a lot,

2 Replies Last Post May 7, 2015, 12:24 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Juan Cruz

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Posted: 9 years ago May 7, 2015, 10:01 a.m. EDT
Hello,
I have the same problem. I constructed a new physic in COMSOL physic's builder and added 2 domains for simulation (first, I had only one domain and everything worked fine). No, by adding the second domain, the error occurred. The material properties are given in the material node, and selected by the "Material Property" option in the physic's builder for each domain.

Can anybody help me?

thank you very much
Hello, I have the same problem. I constructed a new physic in COMSOL physic's builder and added 2 domains for simulation (first, I had only one domain and everything worked fine). No, by adding the second domain, the error occurred. The material properties are given in the material node, and selected by the "Material Property" option in the physic's builder for each domain. Can anybody help me? thank you very much

Henrik Sönnerlind COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago May 7, 2015, 12:24 p.m. EDT
Hi,

This is probably caused by that you have added a material where one of the properties depends on e.g. temperature or pressure. If the domain feature in the physics interface cannot pass down the missing parameter, you will get this error. The quickest solution is then to replace the offending material property with a constant value.

Regards,
Henrik
Hi, This is probably caused by that you have added a material where one of the properties depends on e.g. temperature or pressure. If the domain feature in the physics interface cannot pass down the missing parameter, you will get this error. The quickest solution is then to replace the offending material property with a constant value. Regards, Henrik

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.