Parametric sweep not being made/showing any plots

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I encounter an issue when I try to perform a parametric sweep for my meshsize. I am trying to get a plot showing how it changes based on what meshsize one gets for each frequency in my plot (mainly the eigenfrequencies). How come my parametric sweep is not being performed or it is being performed but only showing one constant value? I will attach a picture of my sweep as well as my model file.

Thank you in advance!

2 Replies Last Post May 17, 2024, 7:24 a.m. EDT
Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Posted: 1 month ago May 16, 2024, 3:48 p.m. EDT

Merna,

You are plotting the mesh size parameter over frequency, which is of course a constant over the frequency sweep. I guess you rather want to plot some physical result quantity as a function of frequency for the range of parameter values. Each parameter value will then show the respective frequency response for this quantity.

Cheers

Edgar

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
Merna, You are plotting the mesh size parameter over frequency, which is of course a constant over the frequency sweep. I guess you rather want to plot some physical result quantity as a function of frequency for the range of parameter values. Each parameter value will then show the respective frequency response for this quantity. Cheers Edgar

Posted: 1 month ago May 17, 2024, 7:24 a.m. EDT

Thank you very much for your response Edgar.

All the best!

Thank you very much for your response Edgar. All the best!

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.