Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

solver

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

sir
Is there is any option to use two parametric values while solving. I want to change frequency and resistance

1 Reply Last Post Feb 12, 2013, 5:57 a.m. EST
Alberto Garcia-Cristobal

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Feb 12, 2013, 5:57 a.m. EST
Hey

If I understood your question,you want to do calculations for two values of frequency and resistance.
R1 ,F1 and R2 ,F2. To do so

1-define parameter Resistance R
2-go to study and click stationary-->extension....choose continuation
3- add the parameter R by clicking the '+' sign
4 finally write the value of R you want compute. 10,20.......ad much as you want to compute for.

after computing you can specifically choose the result corresponding to each R values . The will work for the frequency in the same way. If you want to change both R and F at the same time you can add them both in the continuation box.

good luck
Hey If I understood your question,you want to do calculations for two values of frequency and resistance. R1 ,F1 and R2 ,F2. To do so 1-define parameter Resistance R 2-go to study and click stationary-->extension....choose continuation 3- add the parameter R by clicking the '+' sign 4 finally write the value of R you want compute. 10,20.......ad much as you want to compute for. after computing you can specifically choose the result corresponding to each R values . The will work for the frequency in the same way. If you want to change both R and F at the same time you can add them both in the continuation box. good luck

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.