Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

time interval for automatic remeshing

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I would like to know the COMSOL keyword for the time interval when using the automatic remeshing module. I want to define a criterion based on the time that's why I need to know the actual number of the mesh (which correspond to the number of the time interval)

Thank's.

Julien

1 Reply Last Post May 3, 2013, 8:37 a.m. EDT
Eric Favre COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago May 3, 2013, 8:37 a.m. EDT
Dear Julien,

Conditions for remeshing are part of the new functionalities that the V4.3b brings.
You will be able to enter a logical condition there.

Eric

Dear Julien, Conditions for remeshing are part of the new functionalities that the V4.3b brings. You will be able to enter a logical condition there. Eric

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.